Go Bottom Go Bottom

B1750HST whining transmission and lost power

View my Photos
svdille
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-06-16          198555

hi everyone. I have a B1750HST-D that after 30 minutes of run time the transmission will whine and loss power when under stress like climbing a hill. it will even come to a complete stop and the transmission case gets so hot you could fry an egg. it has a loader and belly mower. the tractor gets serviced regularly. filter, UDT trans fluid, clean both suction screens. I even replaced the screens last summer. in high gear the tractor can barely move at all. I need help diagnosing this if anyone has some ideas?
thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-06-17          198558

It definitely has an issue with the hydraulics and the first thing that comes to mind is the hitch lever might be out of adjustment. Try lowering the hitch lever a bit from the high position and see if the engine runs a little easier. They will get out of adjustment some times. ....

View my Photos
svdille
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-07-14          198603

I know what you are saying. have to make that adjustment every season between using the snow blower and belly mower. different travel of lift for each. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login