Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota L4330 Tractor Buying advice

View my Photos
sorleski
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-02-12          192077

Looking to buy a tractor I found but I am not going to be able to actually look at it. It is a L4330, with loader and subframe backhoe. I'm getting video and have a hold on it for 72hrs. The tires are about 70%. The hr meter does not work and this is red flag for me. This is very reasonably priced and that may be another red flag.

The history i was told was that is was a rental unit with a private one off rental place in Tupelo, MS. They traded it in on a mini-excavator because when someone needed a renatl for backhoe work, they preferred the excavators,so the machine was sitting a lot. (I don't know how true that is). I asked for a video of the machine running and close ups of all the hydraulics/undercarriage.

It has been with them since August of last year. Thoughts, any other questions I should ask? They did all services and filters on it in preparation for sale. My concern is that it seems a little cheap for the unit.

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-02-12          192078

So you think that the price is low? What is the price? Is it a gear drive, GST or hydro? Is the three point hitch with it? What tires? I haven't seen hour meters breaking at that low of hours, on another note a rental yard normally charges by hours. ....

View my Photos
sorleski
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-02-12          192079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art White | view 192078
So you think that the price is low?What is the price? Is it a gear drive, GST or hydro?Is the three point hitch with it?What tires?I haven't seen hour meters breaking at that low of hours, on another note a rental yard normally charges by hours.

The price is about 14K. And you are right, how would a rental company charge with a broken hour meter. Maybe that is anothe reason he got rid of it.. not sure about the 3 point, i better check. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-02-17          192138

It is in the ball park of a good tractor with 400 hours. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login