Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota GR-2110 Diesel First Maintenance

View my Photos
Ronbo10
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-11-15          175148

How difficult is the 50 hour required maintenance for a GR-2110, and how expensive are the parts and fluids? Is this something I could tackle at home, or should I take it to the shop and have them do it? My mechanical skills are average.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood

2010-11-15          175151

Ron;
I've never serviced a Kubota, but most tractor servicing is pretty similar to any other brand.
With average skils and basic tools you should have no problem.
Get out your owners manual it will show you the drain points, filter locations, refill amounts, etc.
You will get differning opinons on this but I'm big on using the fluids and filters branded by and sold by the manufacturer of the tractor. You can buy cheaper, but the difference in the cost of the fluids and filters is peanuts compared to the first cost or too soon repairs of your tractor.
Kubota along with Deere, Ford/NH, or what ever brand want your tractor experience to be good and last a long time so it only seems logical that they would sell the products to make it last a long time.
A happy customer is a repeat customer.
Frank.

View my Photos
Ronbo10

2010-11-15          175153

Thank you for the info, it was very helpful, I'll try it myself and just follow the manual.Also I do agree with using OEM parts and fluids. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login