Go Bottom Go Bottom

st30 loader

View my Photos
tezst30
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-08-19          115107

can someone help i have just bought a kubota st30 with an la350st loader on it i kneed to know how to take loader of there are two pieces of l shaped metal brackets about a meter long that are clipped on to the side of the loader but i cant figure out where they would fit to aid taking the loader off.( come on put me out of my misery and tell me how to do it)thanks for any help

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

st30 loader

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-19          115110

You are in Europe? ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
tezst30

2005-08-20          115157

yes i am in the uk yorkshire, is there only me with an st30 as there does not seem to be many about. hope you can help me with the loader problem thanks (terry ) ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-20          115159

From the pictures that I have seen It looks like the loader is is all one piece? Are there two pins holding it on at the front corners by the grill of the tractor? ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
tezst30

2005-08-20          115162

thanks for your reply oneace there are two pins i think that hold it place, i can work out how to take the loader off but i wondered how it is supported once removed.
(back to the two long brackets that are clipped to the loader approx 1m long by 1" squrare. three inch from the bottom they are bent over at 45 degrees) i and numorous other people can,t work out what they are for we can,t see anywhere they would fit. i could send a photo if it possible ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
oneace

2005-08-20          115174

A photo would help. and any photos of the tractor loader. ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2005-08-21          115183

I believe they go in the bottom of the masts that support the loader to the base frame that stays with the tractor. When you undo the two pins on the bottom of the loader and raise it they should become visable if they are not when attached. The US model numbers are not the same as in other countries. ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
tezst30

2005-08-21          115189

thanks again for the info when i get time i will loosen the loader of and see if the brackets will fit under the masts i have taken some photos of it today but as i am a brand new member and not a premium one i can,t post them on the web site but i will try what you said cheers (terry) ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2005-08-21          115215

They don't go underneath but the go into two small square wholes that are made for them. Are there also two pieces of band stock about 1/4" thick and about 1 1/2" wide with little feet on the ground end and they are to control the bucket roll back and also to support the loader and slide into the sides of the bucket. ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2005-08-21          115216

They don't go underneath but the go into two small square wholes that are made for them. Are there also two pieces of band stock about 1/4" thick and about 1 1/2" wide with little feet on the ground end and they are to control the bucket roll back and also to support the loader and slide into the sides of the bucket. ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2005-08-21          115217

st30 loader

View my Photos
oneace

2005-08-22          115256

Art your record is skipping....

is skipping....

is skipping... ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2005-08-22          115266

I didn't notice! Normally everything goes quite fast! ....

st30 loader

View my Photos
ecoalgarve

2009-12-22          167646

I know its a long time ago but I was wondering if you still had your ST30? If so, could I ask you a couple of things about the LA350 loader. I am trying to find a suitable loader for my ST30.

Tnx Simon ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login