Go Bottom Go Bottom

Howdy and Thanks Guys

View my Photos
BobMeyers
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-02          144279

This is my first time posting and I want to thank you guys for how honest you answered other peoples questions. I wound up buying a Kubota B7510 used (89 hrs.)it had a rear mower deck and front loader. I had the dealer add a Woods backhoe and a Curtis front snow blade with front quick connects for switching from loader bucket to plow.
Any time I had questions I just checked out the previous questions and got the wisdom I needed. Art seems like a steadying influence sometimes.
I also have a JD 310 B and a Mitsubishi MT180HD that I bought not having a clue. The Mitsi has been a workhorse for 19 yrs and still going strong. Thanks again.

Bob

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Howdy and Thanks Guys

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-08-02          144281

Bob; Welcome to the board, glad we could be of some help. I'm sure there will be a time when you can help some of us with things you are more familliar with than we. Enjoy your new purchase. Frank. ....

Howdy and Thanks Guys

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-08-02          144282

I want to know how that plow works out for you. What did they charge you for the plow? ....

Howdy and Thanks Guys

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-02          144284

The sometimes gets me but if I was 100% then you'd have to worry! Congrats!!! ....

Howdy and Thanks Guys

View my Photos
BobMeyers

2007-08-03          144312

The snow blade with power angle and a rubber edge was 1,985.00 complete. The cost for the quick connect somehow got buried in the tractor cost and I don't recall that number. The quick connect allows me to drive up to either the loader bucket or snow plow and curl/lift the loader to engage it then manually lift 2 arms to lock in place.
I'll let you know what it does in snow when we get some.
It will be a lot easier than the rear manual blade I've been using, my chiropractor agrees.

Bob ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login