Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B 7510 HST with 54 mower price question

View my Photos
easygo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-21          140612

Hi all
Could you help me out with a price check. I'm looking at a 2006 B 7510 HST with a 54" belly mount mower, turf tires, 71 hrs on the machine and mower. The dealer said he really wants to get rid of the macine and would sell it for $8700. It has about 1.5 years of warranty and was reposessed from the previous owner. I'm not at all experienced with what too look for, other than the number of hours (seems insignificant in this case) and the general condition of the machine. Please help me out. I'm looking to mow about 2 1/2 acres and in a few more months would want to buy a loader. It would be used on an 8 acre wooded area for firewood, plus mowing and clearing snow from the 300 or so feet driveway at my house. Do you think it is a fair price? If not than what would be a decent one to aim for?
thanks for the help
ps: it is a Turf Special (what is the difference from regular 7510 hst?)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-21          140623

Biggest thing is the deck is suspended lole on the bx vs the ground engaging that is used on the other B-seies. Can you get him to throw in a loader to? just joking! ....

View my Photos
easygo

2007-03-22          140627

Art,
Thanks for the reply. I know it must be tough having to hold the hands of so many tractor greenhorns, but it is much aprechiated.
Actually there are two B7510 HST units on the lot.
The one I mentioned above and another that is a 2004 with a 60" mower, about 80hrs, with turfs for about $8k. Both are in nice shape though the mowing decks are under some snow at the moment. I imagine I'd want the mower with ground contact for bumps?
Can you give me an idea if these prices are fair?
Thanks for the help. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-22          140628

The (greenhorns) I see everyday and find that the more we can help them the better off everyone is! Thru the years the biggest mistakes have come from lack of knowledge and the others have just been pushing the limits.
Back to your quest, I like big decks and small tractors for mowing. The larger the decks the easier it is to mow as long as it can fit thru the tight spots. When the deck is wider then the tractor it makes trimming easier, it keeps the operator and the tractor away from the brush and limbs. I think the price of the tractors are fine but I'd recommend a loader at the time of purchase if your going to for more bargining power at purchase time. ....

View my Photos
easygo

2007-03-22          140631

Thank you for the help. I will look at loader options on the internet before returning to the dealer, so at least I have more knowledge just not more $$$. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login