Go Bottom Go Bottom

BX24 Price and grass catchers

View my Photos
stuarth
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-24          135431

I have a request, I am looking to trade in my BX2230, not at all because I an not happy with it, it is a great machine but because I would like to have a new BX24 with the BH & FEL. My questions are will my BX2230 three point grass catcher fit the BX24 and what would a good trade in price difference be? My BX2230 has a 60 inch MMM and 87 hours on the meter it's been kept indoors and it is in A1 condition with all the service check up's up to date.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-25          135454

The ordering codes have changed as well as the three point hitch lift arms and locations. The newer model actually had the hitch moved higher so the CAT 1 implements work without so much trouble unless they are a one-two hitch with the wider cross drawbar. In the past it was important to be sure that sub catagory one equipment was used on the three point hitch but not so much now. It might only take a few modifications to remedy the problems but I'm unsure of what they might be as we haven't had this come up before. ....

View my Photos
stuarth
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-25          135465

thanks Art, what do you think a fair price would be for the trade and purchase? ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-25          135466

I think that you can do well with a trade on yours. I would just buy the parts needed to adapt the catcher unless you are in a good market for them. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login