Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kioti 3054 clutch ajustment

View my Photos
yamaha_kodiak_450
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-12-12          137895

I have a Kioti LK 3054 about a 2000 model, to ajust the clutch where the pressure plate fingures make contact with the throw out bearing is there special tools for this I cannot seem to get a wrench in that small opening and turn the bolts or lock nuts ,,HELP.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
masonjar09

2007-01-12          138779

does anyone know if the pto clutch can be adjusted seperate from the drive clutch, I think the bolts at the pressure plate are just to adjust to get an even push on the pressure plate, i have had to adjust the linkage back enough to get some free play but when i do that i dont have enough to disengage the pto clutch. probably needs a clutch? ....

View my Photos
yamaha_kodiak_450

2007-01-12          138780

hello reply to yamaha_kodiak_450 yahoo

View my Photos
yamaha_kodiak_450

2007-01-12          138781

the gao between the head of the bolt and the face of the cover is to be ajusted to 17 thousands mine works fin but the bolts that press against the throw out bearing are to close and needed ajusted got mine now but wasn't easy, how many hours are on your tractor, I had to put in a new drive clutch at 450 the lining came apart wasmt to hard to spit the tractor sent my clutch to kay cee clutch works and rebuilt it and put it back in no problem cost me 60.00 with shipping and all ....

View my Photos
masonjar09

2007-01-17          138891

Its got about 600hrs but its had an easy life, I just use a finish mower with it. The problem Im having is that the pto clutch want disengage all the way and its hard to get in gear. I dont have a book on it, when you had yours apart how did the pto clutch work and is there an adjustment.

View my Photos
yamaha_kodiak_450

2007-04-02          140933

The ajustment for the PTO ajustment is as follows remove side cover . turn engine over. (I used a large screwdriver) look for a bolt head in aq indention, with no pressure aplied to clutch petal the head of the bolt should not be making contact with the metal surface. by 17 thousands of a inch. if closer the pto will dissingage sooner, if fartheraway the PTO WILL NOT DISSENGAGE LIKE IT IS SUPPOST TOO or soon enough, are you pushing the pedal all the way down are the three clutch arms close enough to the thro out bearing to get the most travel out of your pedal any other questions just add yahoo dot com to my user name and send me a message to talk sooneras I found a diffrent site that is more freindly ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login