Go Bottom Go Bottom

Deere needs telescoping draft links

View my Photos
Terry Weivoda
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-11-07          9485

I was glad to see that Deere has a new MFWD design to deal with the tire scuffing problem. I posted a number of times this past summer with the scuffing problem. I like my 4300 HST but hope Deere makes a few other changes with future build tractors. I hope that telescoping draft links for the three point hitch are at least offered as an option like on their 5000 series tractors. I frequently change from my 45 rear blade to my 25A flail mower. Telescoping links would make the job much easer. A neighbor of mine has this feature on his Boomer and he loves it.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Roger L.

1999-11-08          9506

I don't know when JD stopped making telescoping links as standard equipment. My 1958 model has them and I think they are great! They would not be difficult to make, and would be the perfect item for someone to offer from a home/shop business. Anyone interested? Roger ....

View my Photos
scotty

1999-11-16          10167

Telescoping Draft links have recently been added as an option to the current 4000 series line up they are available to purchase for current models. i'm not sure of the part# but I will check and post the part# in the near future. JD dealer Oxford PA. ....

Link:   sales

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login