Go Bottom Go Bottom

tooth bar

View my Photos
Andy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-05-23          16535

does anyone know if John Deere makes a detachable toothbar for the heavy duty 60" bucket on a 420FEL??

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

tooth bar

View my Photos
Halsey Green

2000-05-23          16545

Check with your dealer, I posted a request on a BB like yours availability - got a reply from a local JD dealer, they carry a line of products by Long (didn't get a chance to handle the flyer to get more name and address), that included tooth bars for tractors. Cost for 54" bucket - $230 + S&H. Check with your dealer, he may have the same catalog. They also appear to be available from ATI - no other information available and Sheaffer Tractor - 215-284-3226, sheaftractor@coiinc.com. It does not appear JD makes one themself. Hope this helps.

tooth bar

View my Photos
JeffM

2000-05-23          16547

Andy, Deere does not make a tooth bar for that bucket, but there is one made by ATI that works well. I just got one 3 weeks ago with my JD4400 with 430 loader and 61" HD bucket. You can also get this tooth bar from SSB (see web link below) or through Carver Equipment. I got the toothbar with replaceable teeth. I've been real happy with it so far, but it has been limited use. See my post from yesterday under JD4400 Owners Journal. If you need to dig in anything except sand or work with rocks and boulders, a toothbar is invaluable. Jeff ....

Link:   Removable tooth bar from SSB

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login