Go Bottom Go Bottom

430 loader capacity

View my Photos
wildbill
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-11-08          100078

I have a JD 4410 eHydro with 430 loader;I currently have a 61 in. heavy duty bucket and am considering purchasing a high volume bucket. Question is; will my loader pick up a fully struck high volume bucket with top soil assuming that the tractor is properly balasted? I believe the struck capacity is rated at 15 cu. ft.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

430 loader capacity

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-11-09          100086

wildbill: I have a 430 loader with the 61 in. heavy duty bucket on my 4410. A full bucket of soil or crushed rock is plenty, The tractor hydralics will lift what ever you put in a bucket to the point of bypass in the system, but I'd be afraid of doing damage to the frame of the loader by working it to the max with too big a bucket. I think the big bucket is meant more for snow or a special use in lighter materials. Frank. ....

430 loader capacity

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-11-09          100088

That is a good response Frank. On level ground the 61" bucket has all it wants with heavy soil.

The expanded bucket would work excellent for mulch, or other bulky light weight material.

Many times when I am on softer uneven ground moving heavy soil the spinchter factor will give an alert every so often. Always carry loads as low as possible. Harvey ....

430 loader capacity

View my Photos
BrendonN

2004-11-09          100095

The weight of 15 cubic feet of loose soil will be in the neighborhood of 1000 to 1200 lbs, based on a bulk density of 1.1 to 1.3. It would be about the same weight as a good 4x5 round bale of hay. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login