Go Bottom Go Bottom

Use of Landscape Rake

View my Photos
bmeyer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-06          116000

I'm using a 6 foot LR behind my 2210. Today I used it to clear debris from an area I just tilled. Then I dragged the entire area and I was pleased with the result. However, I don't know when I should be setting the rake at an angle? When is does that feature become useful? Also, I did not buy the guide wheels - would they be an advantage to me? Any advice for a newbie?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Use of Landscape Rake

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-07          116018

I use the angle feature to help move material away from edges and groom around corners. Guide wheels are usefull for setting a smooth grade. Takes some of the "dip" out of the 3-pt movement when going over un-even ground. ....

Use of Landscape Rake

View my Photos
bmeyer

2005-09-08          116066

Thanks Beagle, I'm still learning how to use all the neat tools my 2210 has. I'll try the rake at an angle when my soil dires out after yesterday's rain.

Berland ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login