Go Bottom Go Bottom

John Deere and Case glow plugs

View my Photos
cjgillis2
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-01          103272

Happy new year!! I am the salesman for the only US manufacturer of glow plugs. We are the OEM to John Deere, CASE(CNH GLOBAL), Caterpillar and the US military for the Humvee. We also have a full line of automotive applications. We are now selling our product direct under the WAP Inc(Wellman Automotive Products)name. We have distributors that can handle any size order. Please email me with any questions.
Thank you,
Chad Gillis

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-02          103285

You did not leave a e-mail address.
You did not leave a web site.
You do not appear to be a legitimate business.

A quick google search shows labor problems, wellman being a non us owned company and a whole lot of problems.

If you have a legit business get the proper info up so we can evaluate. Buying an ad would also be a desirable means.

Harvey ....

View my Photos
cjgillis2
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-02          103294

The last message is talking about one of our former divisions. It is now know as Glow Plugs Direct. That division supplied glow plugs to the European market only. The US division is locally owned and located in Shelbyville Indiana. WAP has been in business since 1947(formerly a division of GE). The company is now owned by Shares Inc, a not-for-profit organization that employs the mentally and physically disabled. ....

Link:   

Click Here

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login