Go Bottom Go Bottom

Gator dump Lift Stuck

View my Photos
Jerseygator
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-03-19          169378

Son was using the gator moving some gravel(light amount) and power dump is now stuck in 1/2 way up position. No response when pressing switch(no noise etc). tried jumping the switch,no response. Will be out there in the morning tracing wiring,testing voltage yada yada, anyone have any suggestions? Can't find a manual so I'm going to be learning this system pretty quickly. Just wondering if anyone has had this occur and what they found

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Gator dump Lift Stuck

View my Photos
gatoraider

2010-03-20          169384

If you can get to the plug that connects the dump motor to the harness, unplug it. Run a jumper wire to the hot side of the battery and touch it to the plug coming out of the motor, one side is up and the other is down. If this doesn't work, the motor is bad. If it does, it is probably one of the relays mounted behind the dump ram. Check all the connections and plugs. Those units are sensitive to voltage, so make sure connections to power source are clean and tight. You can check the dash switch by unplugging the wire that comes out of the harness from the front of the Gator. Stick a test light in one of the holes, they should both alternate hot with the switch going to up or down. ....

Gator dump Lift Stuck

View my Photos
dsimon20

2017-07-24          196897

Having the same issues, mine has only 4 wires, two to the switch and 2 to the battery. How do I troubleshoot to isolate the problem. Thanks! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login