Go Bottom Go Bottom

Jinma 200Le or 204Le

View my Photos
John Sheridan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-09          88138

I am thinking of buying a Jinma 200Le or 204Le series, for cutting grass in resdential area. I will be getting a rear mount mower and a bush hog for it.

Have any of you got the LE series?

Does the LE series work will?

Can this tractor handle the weight of a 48" bush hog?

Thank you for any information that you can give me.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Jinma 200Le or 204Le

View my Photos
John_S
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-09          88146

LE or not LE, the 200 series can handle light duty rotary cutters of 4'. Many use 5' light duty cutters. If you need a medium or heavy duty, I am not sure if it will handle it. If mowing up hills, and you don't have a fel on, you might want to add some additional front weight.

LE model is specific to a particular importer (China Importers), and their associated dealers, as far as I know. If you are looking at a dealer that offers both, go LE. If comparing LE from one dealer to another dealer that uses a different importer, it is not so clear. Many options that are found on LE can be found on others. It depends on how the tractor was ordered. Some of the LE options, are strickly cosmetic, too. If you could identify the particular option that may or may not be included, I could give you my opinion on in.

Options I am fond of: folding ROPs, front hyd steering cyl, flip-up hood, recessed front battery, new switch panel, and probably a few others.

Options I am neutral on or maybe slightly negative for me, or just a personel choice, but shouldn't be a deal breaker: fiberglass rear fenders, new 3pt tensioning arms, sunshade, side panels, integrated gauge set, underseat hyd port.

JohnS

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login