Go Bottom Go Bottom

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
marc s. migliore
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-06-01          28839

Does anyone have information about this ST35 tractor? It's made by Iseki, according to my dealer. It seems to have excellent features, manual shuttle, good hp, and small size. I haven't been able to find specs such as weight and hydraulic capacity, etc. I haven't asked the dealer yet. The dealer gave me a ballpark price of $18000 for tractor and loader (turf tires, mid-pto option, man. shuttle), so I could chew him down a bit. The dealer has been great - I've been dealing with them for parts and service on my 1969 Minneapolis Moline U302 Super. Also, I plan on selling the Minne Moe (w/7' loader) to get a ~30 hp compact 4x4. Any of you gone from a full size ag tractor to a compact? I've done all the tree pulling and other major jobs already. My neighbor tills my fields, so I need a mower for 3 acres, trail brushogger, and loader, etc on a smaller scale. Lots of hills so a tractor with ROPS is a good idea!! Thanks in advance for any information/ideas.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
Simon Smith

2002-09-29          43072

The only ST35 that I know of, is the Kubota ST35.
This model was sold in the UK, and is now superceded by the ST35 Alpha. The latest model is Hydrostatic and has provision for mid mounted 60" or 72" deck.
It has an excellent hydraulic suite, and normal Kubota features.
Suggest you get in touch with your local Kubota dealer to find equivalent model. ....

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
Stan

2002-09-29          43074

Marc,

I may have an AGCO brouchure at home, it should have the specs in it yet. I had a price of +/- $16,000 for a new one w/ loader and HST trans.

Just saw that another dealer in the area has now picked up the AGCO line - this guy also sells Kubota and Case.

Don't know who actually makes the tractor, but AGCO is pretty big, having bought up a lot of name brands. ....

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
JerryGoucher

2002-09-30          43107

All AGCO and MF compacts are made by Iseki. If memory serves me right, the ST35 is the same tractor as the MF 1433 that has replaced the MF 1250.

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
knapper

2002-10-20          44024

If The dealer network is like it is here for the agco line parts are very expensive and hard to come by. ....

Agco ST35 Compact

View my Photos
DavePennell

2002-10-29          44394

The St35 is New this year for AGCO. Ian in lower Mi. The dealer here is at $13,500 plus another 4k for the loader. AGCO is the parent company of Massey Ferguson, Challenger etc. They have about 17 product lines. It is a nice product I have been considering it Vs. The Massey 1440v which is the spartan version in red. No folding ROPS, no hydrostatic trans which I dont want anyways. The massey is $16,500 with the loader. 40 hp Vs. the Agco 35. I am also waiting to see the Kubota Grand L 30-series which should be out within the next two weeks. Theese look really nice, but I'll have to see a price tag. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login