Go Bottom Go Bottom

BillMullen says Art White

View my Photos
shinefeak
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-17          108168

Hi Art,

Please see Pic 16, the part is labeled 10. BillMullen suggested contacting you for availabilty. Is this something I can order from you?
This is for a I believe a 1946 Farmall H. See pictures 17,18,19.
Thanks.

PS Could you venture a guess how long of a ride it is from Sidney, NY
( I88 & Route 8) to Waterville. Looks like you have a decent selection of used stuff I may want
to peruse.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-18          108206

If Art Can't or the prices scare you. Dick Stoyle is right around the corner from me and he has a yard full of this stuff. With all the red stuff you can possibly think of.

I'm in Moravia near Cortland.

You are 55 miles and 1.5 hours from Art. ....

View my Photos
shinefeak

2005-03-18          108242

Harvey,

Thanks for the reply. Driving to Waterville would be a shopping for a used BH expedition unrelated to the wheel clamp. I was hoping to find someone that could ship the clamps to me.
However a "yard full of this stuff" sounds like a nice field trip that could be "billed" to the H project. Looks to be a 1 45 min - 2 hour trip?
Does Dick Stolye do business by mail or would I have to go there? By the time I get to my place by Sidney, I have driven 3 1/2 - 4 hours and I have usually had enough of driving ( the car, not the tractor) for the weekend.
Thanks again.

View my Photos
harvey

2005-03-18          108253

I'm sure all of it can be done by mail.

I have a scad of links to old Farmalls if you would like them. Hell I'll just paste my favorites (old Tractors) as an attachment to a email if you would like.

My email is listed.

Art is probably still resting up from the HardHat show in Syracuse last week. Unless his wife is out for spring break and he's traveling. Can't see him going to Vegas for CON EXPO but he could be there and will see your note monday. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2005-03-18          108281

Harvey I'm back from vaca's but really running with everything going on. I was in the store for a bit this morning for about ten minutes before I had to leave. Monday we area having a open house in Lowville and hope to be back in by Tuesday and settled down a little. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2005-03-19          108294

Art IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR! We are starting to accelerate some still have a couple of weeks yet of Maint before plants are ready to run the season. Still holding on 40 hour weeks but you can feel the pace won't be long it'll be 60+.

shinefeak sounds ready 4 spring also.

BTW Art's Waterville store is in Sangerfield, it's located on rt 12 just south of 20. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2005-03-20          108377

Harvey, in between keeping mom happy I have been busy as all get out. Trying to keep up as the projects just keep getting larger! Love life as there are so many things to see and to do and I don't need to leave central NY although it is great to experience what our neighbors are up to! ....

View my Photos
shinefeak

2005-04-25          110305

Bill,
Thanks for the info. I saw Art this weekend and I got the clamps and bolts. Next step it put'em on and get the H mobile.

Thanks Art,
Will be speaking to you soon.

Len. ....

View my Photos
BillMullens

2005-04-25          110322

Glad you found the parts you need.

I need a few odds'n'ends for my Super C restoration so I'll probably be giving Art and Co. a call, too.

Good luck,

Bill ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login