Go Bottom Go Bottom

Honda 652222HP Diesel

View my Photos
MichaelSnyder
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-04-22          3202

Anyone have experience with a Honda 6522I am going to look at a 4 year old demo model (50-75Hrs)this weekend (4/24/99).$13,999. additional Options on the unit:1. turf tires (Ag tires are standard)2. Three point hitch3. Removable enclosed cab4. chipper/shredder5. front blade Adjustable angle6. snowblowerAny feedback on the price? Experience with the unit?I would be interested in selling the chipper/shredder and snowblower, in favor of a mower and front end loader.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Honda 652222HP Diesel

View my Photos

1999-04-23          3235

Well, they are built a little bit lighter than the other compact tractors andthere are sure not many out there. THey do run quiet and turn great. ....

Honda 652222HP Diesel

View my Photos
Don

1999-04-23          3245

will a belly mover fit under a honda 6522with the loader attached. ....

Honda 652222HP Diesel

View my Photos
Jon

1999-05-05          3507

Hi MLS:I recently purchased a Honda 6522. It's a 1991 w/65 hours and a front snowblower. It has turf tires and a 3pt. hitch. It cost me $8,500 and I sunk another $2,000 into it for a cab and heater.You didn't mention whether the snowblower is front or rear. If it's front, it requires a drive kit that pushes the price of the blower up to around $7,500.I believe you get your choice between ag, turf and flotation tires as no-cost options.I think the price might be steep. I checked into the book value (after I made the purchase) and was surprised to find out how low it is (I've forgotten how much, but you can access the info through this site at the top of the page of you click on comparisons).Please tell me a little about the chipper/shredder. I am looking for one but don't know much about them. I might be interested in yours if you buy the tractor. Where do you live; I'm in Massachusetts.IMO, it's a honey of a tractor. I know people that own them and they love them, work them hard and have no probs. The knock on them is they are lighter than the big three, but they actually weigh MORE. They are also pricey, as are other Honda products.Good luck and please let me know how you make out.Jon ....

Honda 652222HP Diesel

View my Photos
Lowell Macdonald

2000-06-29          17546

I have a 1995 6522. A belly mower will fit on with a front end loader. You can't use it with the backhoe sub-frame attached. I'm having alot of trouble with mine, and can't get the information I'm looking for. Any tips? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login