Go Bottom Go Bottom

Oil Filters for New Holland 1520

View my Photos
Fritz Campbell
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-06-27          29652

Anyone have an aftermarket oil filter for a New Holland 1520 diesel? The Fram Ph16, although identical in size, is not recommended by Fram due to the New Holland filter having more internal pleats and higher "pop-off" pressure. I like to change my oil every 50 hrs and would like to have a few spare filters around. The New Holland filters are pricey at just short of $7 - $8 and for me kind of a pain to go get. I'll appreciate any experience and advice.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
BillBass

2001-06-28          29659

Try you local NAPA parts store if you have one close by. They stock some filters to fit farm tractors, including JD compacts (Yanmar). ....

View my Photos
Rick

2001-06-28          29692

sounds like your New Holland dealer is taking advantage we sell that filter at our dealership for 5.66. Ask your dealer if he will give you a better deal if you buy a case of 12 maybe he will negotiate with you he is high. ....

View my Photos
Rick

2001-06-28          29693

almost forgot if the dealer will not negotiate with you try this number at your napa store its the original new holland part number e9nn6714aa this number now subs to 86546618. this filter is made by fleetguard but i am not sure what they use for there number. Good Luck! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login