Go Bottom Go Bottom

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
DeTwang
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-06-02          130321

How to Destroy America

This is a great read and should be read by all to understand what is going on in our world. It is a real understanding of the political Left in our country. Let it run and we all will have lost our country to Marxism.

We know Dick Lamm as the former Democratic Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

"First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans.".

Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high. School."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus'. Instead of the 'Unum,' we will balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits; make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow Profound silence followed. Finally he said,. "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America. deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book.".

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength.".

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
DeTwang

2006-06-03          130364

Here is a verifiable source for the article..... ....

Link:   snopes.com article

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
wingwiper

2006-06-04          130395

DeTwang

Excellent Post.
I have started to email to others (including my buddies at the INS) the second website reference, the one it talked abou the Mexican States as the focus in the U.S. that was a strong reference and made me realize some crap about the Mexicans and it explained why Fox' govt was helping the Illegals and even his military. It made the whole picture come clearer. The story about the School that had been taken over was also interesting. I left So. Calif in 78 cuz I hated the Illegals and their dirtbag attitudes. If I had my choice I would issue M-16s and 1000 rds to every Southern Californian and say "Open season on Wetbacks, and there is a $500 bounty on each one, happy hunting" For the liberals that read this, they may think I am a nutcase or a bit extreme. Well let them live in Southern California for awhile. Let them have A Coyote and a garage full of wetbacks 50 feet away and watch them fling their garbage out the kitchen window and into the ever increasing pile of filth. I never liked Mexicans and I hate illegal Mexicans even worst. Am I prejudice? YES! I am, and I openly admit my prejudice. ....

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
DeTwang

2006-06-06          130544

I just found this article "If you think we have illegal immigration problems, ha! Here's what the ancient Romans faced.

The late Roman Empire faced a number of problems dealing with illegal immigration.

Before the fall of Rome in 476 A.D., the Romans had, for centuries, faced the unenviable prospect of holding back Germanic tribes who wished to cross the Rhine/Danube frontier to partake in the goodies that the Romans possessed.

The crush was tremendous and kept building up over the years. Despite the river boundaries and the chain of forts that the Romans constructed, Germanic tribes kept crossing in ever-increasing numbers until their weight caused the empire to crash. Indeed, one Roman attempt to curb illegal immigration resulted in the destruction of a Roman army and the death of an emperor.

The Romans thought they had devised measures to control illegal immigration: making allies of the immigrants who had crossed illegally, and giving them plots of land to ensure peace and eventual Roman citizenship. This was not an idea that was well thought out, since it fostered illegality by others who followed, promulgating a Roman law called Hospitas (hospitality), which forced Roman landowners to surrender a portion of their property to the invaders.

Again, this was not a well-thought-out plan. Imagine how the Roman landowner felt. And drafting young Germans into the Roman army, which increasingly was facing a manpower drain, was eventually becoming less and less Roman in its makeup. This was like a bandage over a festering wound. It worked for a while, but eventually Germanic aspirations took precedence over Roman ones.

The German intrusion into the empire never sought to bring it down; what they really desired were the rights and privileges of Roman citizenship. Rome was the desideratum and, in the fullness of time, they became more Roman than the Romans. Germanic tribal law mixed with Roman law led, in part, to the formation of the new nations of France and Germany.

There are probably lessons to be learned from all this, primarily that fences do not solve people problems.

Henry E. Orysiek is an Inverness resident. Guest columnists write their own views on subjects they choose, which do no necessarily reflect the opinions of this newspaper.
[Last modified May 19, 2006, 03:00:21]

We can learn from this...scary...But I still want a big ass impenetrable wall!....but now I'm thinking maybe it should have a lot of gun turrets along it's top! ....

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
DeTwang

2006-06-06          130545

How times have changed

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming, in every facet, an American and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American People."

~President Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

See "Invasion of the Campesinos" for a look at the root "cause" of the illegal immigration problem. Now look left then look right to see how people are aligning themselves with the effects of the problem. Note that neither the left nor the right acknowledges the political decisions that have compelled some people to illegally immigrate, while forcing others to defend against illegal immigration.

To the left is a satire that describes what, to the American mind, should be obvious: "Of course you cannot come into our country illegally and of course you should not be allowed to qualify for government entitlement programs if you are not a citizen."

To the right are two signs that describe a "manifest destiny" for Hispanic people: "Our right to be here eclipses your laws and we do not recognize your imaginary lines on maps."

As you can see, the viewpoints expressed here are irreconcilable between Americans and Hispanics and a violent confrontation over the effects of illegal immigration/manifest destiny is inevitable.

The key frustration for Americans is how their own government has actively promoted illegal immigration by providing illegals with government benefits while the Mexican government is encouraging the exodus of its own people. It is the cooperative relationship between the U.S./Mexican governments that is causing the problem, criminalizing the American people’s attempts to protect their families, their property, their way of life and their country from illegals; it is the same unified U.S./Mexico government policies that are strengthening the position of Hispanics who believe that their historic right to live in the U.S., particularly in the southwest, is greater than the right of the American people to enforce its laws with regard to residency, citizenship and illegal entry. In one of the most blatant examples of Hegelian dialectics we have ever seen, President Bush has announced his plan to solve the illegal immigration problem.

Border Patrol alerting Mexican government to Minuteman whereabouts

The Associated Press reported May 9, 2006, that, "The U.S. Border Patrol is alerting the Mexican government to the locations of civilian border patrol groups when the organizations help detain suspected illegal immigrants."

The groups to which the AP article referred are part of the Minuteman Project that has been organizing neighborhood watches to protect people and property from illegal border region entries and posting sentries to help U.S. Border Patrol agents capture illegals upon entry. Project co-founder Chris Simcox of Tombstone, AZ, was shocked to find that the Bush administration has been aiding and abetting the flood of undocumented aliens coming into the U.S. "Now we know why it seemed like Mexican officials knew where we were all the time," said Simcox.

The AP quoted U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Mario Martinez as stating that the policy is meant to assure the Mexican government that migrants’ rights are being observed. Simcox believes that the "intelligence" is immediately communicated by the Mexican government to the organized criminals who traffick in humans and drugs, placing the lives of his volunteers in jeopardy.

Since the Minuteman Project launched April 1, 2005, there have been no reports of Minuteman personnel violating anyone’s "rights." In fact, the organization has been continually credited for its noble and compassionate treatment of illegals while protecting private property and national security.

Border agents to Americans: "You have been invaded"

A working relationship based upon mutual trust and respect has evolved between Minuteman Project volunteers and U.S. Border Patrol agents. But efforts to stem the tide of illegal crossings are frustrated by U.S. Border Patrol management—which gets its orders from the White House.

In an April 30, 2006 article for www.NewsWithViews.com, National Association of Chiefs of Police Vice-President Jim Kouri stated, "You have been invaded, America. There are reportedly 20 million illegal aliens in this country now, and the number could be much higher."

In advance of the May Day protest, Kouri interviewed officials from Local 2544 which represents Border Patrol agents in Arizona. They claim that, while Congress and the Bush administration claim they are beefing up border security, the men and women on the frontlines know the sad truth: "There is no way to call for backup. It’s inexcusable. Our vehicle fleet is falling apart, with many patrol vehicles in excess of 100,000 or 200,000 very hard miles. We are constantly told there is ‘no funding’ for new vehicles, so we continue to drive unreliable junk year after year after year...Don’t listen to the smooth-talking pinheads who tell you otherwise."

Evidence supporting these claims is overwhelming. The present severity of the illegal immigration issue is a direct result of Bush administration policy as facilitated by a compliant Congress. Thousands of illegals cross the border every day. U.S. immigration law recognizes that an undocumented border crossing is an illegal act, but law enforcers are not provided with sufficient resources to prevent the criminal activity. "Our president, George W. Bush, is doing nothing more than winking at them [illegals] and promising them a huge amnesty program," Local 2544 officials said.

"We try every day to stem this massive wave of illegal immigration, but we are overwhelmed, ill-equipped, underfunded, and sold out by politicians. We lost this battle years ago," the officials said in a press release.

It is estimated that 40 percent of the people still in Mexico say they want to come here. "Take it from the troops on the front lines, America—the borders of this country are completely out of control," Kouri concluded. ....

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
DenisS

2006-06-06          130551

Good posts DeTwang' the worst thing about it - I hate Mexican food! Germans brought us sausage - good, italians brought us pizza - even better. Mexicans are bringing tacos and doritos. I hate that stuff. My dog once picked up a nacho on the street when I was walking her and had to throw up. There's not a single good Italian restaurant around here anymore - all the food is made by mexicans and they make it to their taste (or lack thereof). ....

How to Destroy America

View my Photos
dsg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-06          130553

I told you guy's in a previous thread. We Need to get out there and shoot some CAN's :))

David ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login