Go Bottom Go Bottom

The worst service from a dealer ever

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-31          126977

The company I work for recently bought a Kubota RTV900. Fully loaded I mean every thing you can get on it was gotten. Total final price $18,000. Well when they drop it off first thing I notice is the radio memory wire is not hooked up. No problem. I call them and tell them about it. They say they will send some one out to fix it. Good deal. But then a week goes by and they never show up. So I call them back and finally get some one out. But they failed to hook the wire up what they did I have no idea. So I call them and tell them. "we will send some one out." Well now It has been 3 weeks and counting. Called them today. "We will TRY to get out next week". That is the first complaint.

The second, the day they dropped it off I called and asked them to send a full set of filters. Well they finally showed up today 1 month later. I also told them I want a service and parts manual because we have one for every piece of equipment we have from a litter vac the whole way up to the $1 million dollar CAT 836G land fill compactor. I have yet to see them. Needless to say I will not bother calling them for any thing EVER again.

I hate to say the name of the dealer but they are located in north western Maryland near Hagerstown.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-31          126984

OneAce: Tony it's refreshing (jis' kiddin' buddy) yet ironic that you're experiencing our same "service blues" from the other side of the fence now (for those not familiar, Tony was a technician at a tractor dealership and a darn good one based on his input here.) ....

View my Photos
oneace

2006-03-31          126985

What the bad part is I installed so many of those radios and enclosures I know exactly what needs to be done. But I am of the principal THEY need to do it not me. Needles to say we are getting about 10 more of them set up all the same as this one. Can you guess who is not going tot get that sale? ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-03-31          126986

I feel for ya Tony. My dealer back home 1,200 miles from where I'm working in Mississippi just didn't want cooperate with me to send me some pressure backup switches that both failed on a $40K skid loader. Service Manager and Parts just didn't feel the sense of urgency I was under to perform for the Army Corp of Engineers cleaning up the Hurricane Katrina mess (no backup alarm, no work). No one wanted to go to bat for me and talk to the owner---it was much easier to deny me the much needed service---even telling me I could find a local dealer. I asked for the owner (read: I don't take no for an answer), and after stating my case (and recalling that New Holland bought back my other skid steer because of problems with it) he had them overnited to me the next day directly from Case-New Holland service parts at no charge to me. Five minutes to install the new switches and I was back in business --literally. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2006-04-05          127269

Well still no show. Only 2 days left of this week. any body wanna take a bet that they will not show this week either. I will end up fixing it my self and sending them a bill. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-04-05          127271

Hey Tony, I contacted your source for my LS185's air conditioning. They said they didn't know if their system would fit my machine and that I would have to tell them waht engine I have (like I would know). I asked them to do their research twice and they just won't respond. Any other suggestions for affordable cab air? ....

View my Photos
oneace

2006-04-05          127273

You have a Cummins/Iveco engine. I also think that you can get a kit from New Holland. Might be worth a call to you dealer. Really any way you go you are looking at at least $1500. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2006-04-07          127393

Well the week has come and gone and have seen no one to fix the radio. Being that it is not a Kubota problem, I think I will fix it my self and see how they like the bill I send them. Probably laugh at it and throw it away. But If they do not know how to install the accessories then they need not sell them. I think the next one we buy will come from my old dealership. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-07          127395

Oneace, After its (you fix it) fixed and they deny paying you for it, maybe you can un fix it and then call them again letting them know that it is bad again? Keep em jumping (or bangin their heads)

Earthwrks
Can I ask you what you have on that ls185B?? Did I hear you right? $40K???
Thanks

View my Photos
Art White

2006-04-08          127403

According to the price book the heating and air conditioning kit is subject to inventory only. That means there will be no more produced at this time for NH. Current price is $1788. for the kit if there are any still available. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login