Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Case DX40

View my Photos
bobduramax
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-06-16          39596

Finally getting one!! Wednesday I take delivery of a new Case DX40, R4's, with FEL, 758 backhoe, 7ft Land Pride rear blade, Grill guard. $29000 OTD in Michigan.
New Holland seemed to be about the same price. Anybody else price shop anything close to this? Curious to know how I did.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Case DX40

View my Photos
Dan G.

2002-06-19          39700

I think your DX40 is the equivelent to the TC40"D"
I just bought a TC40D. My best price BEFORE I went to my local dealer was $19,450.00 with 4wd, 16LA FEL w/ HD bucket, R-4, rear work light. (I plan on getting the backhoe next year.) Then I went to my local dealer and asked him to beat it but not in price. I asked for wheel weights and a grille guard. He did and agreed to weld hooks on the bucket too. Then I added a cutter blade for the bucket, ($150.00) canopy ($450??) and a 918H 72" Flail mower ($2865.00) There is a 5% dealer discount from NH when you buy any implement with the purchase of a tractor.
There is also a $1050.00 dealer discount from NH on the tractor that almost every dealer passes on to be competitive.
Most of my qoutes came in from $20,400.00 to $20,900.00 before additions. My dealer isn't thrilled with the close margin but appreciated the fact that I allowed him to decide if he wanted to sell it to me. (1/2 of something is better than all of nothing) By me adding options after the sale made it easier on him and me also. It helps too that we have had a working relationship over 7 years and it was a cash deal.
I'm in southern NJ.

New Case DX40

View my Photos
etooey

2004-01-10          73609

Priced a new DX40 at Hartzler Equipment Co., Harrisonville MO yesterday. Has the case front loader and case 60" belly mower for $27,800. Up to 84 month financing at 5.5% APR. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login