Go Bottom Go Bottom

Loader bucket for Bobcat CT225

View my Photos
skyline
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-06-23          163593

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm in the process of purchasing a CT225, needed something bigger for work than my BX22. The price seemed too good to pass up on, the only problem is their standard bucket is short and shallow, but wide enough to hit all my trees.
The alternative bucket supplied with Bobcat's quick change is only 2 inches bigger, still smaller than the bucket on my BX22. Does anyone know of a decent 5' bucket that will fit Bobcat's quick change coupler?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-06-24          163604

There's a reason certain sizes are available. I have to think durability of the loader itself--torquing possibly and stability when raised. Other issues may be lifting ability, and break out force maybe not so great which is why it is shallow.

If you have to have a different size bucket why not have a welding shop cut it down and reweld it? ....

View my Photos
pappy103
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-11          163970

Have to agree with EW here, there is a reason. I guess you have never had your rear wheels leave the ground. Been there with big forks on a small tractor, I don't recommend it. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login