Go Bottom Go Bottom

Lubricants

View my Photos
p15cwbm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-11-27          195967

I have recently purchased a Belarus 420A. (not sure of the year!) I say that is the model, although I do note a reference to a T40A on one of the fenders. I am trying to do the oil/lube changes before I put it to work. The tractor came with no manual. Can anyone help me with the lube recommendations? Hydraulic oil, power steering fluid, crankcase, rear differential/final drive, front differential. The unit is a 4 wheel drive diesel. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Lubricants

View my Photos
cowrider

2016-11-27          195968

Welcome. Look over at belarustractorclub on yahoo. There is a file section there that should have most of what you are looking for. I have a 250AS, I use 105w40 in the engine. For the hydraulics they call for motor oil but since I hook up attachments to the tractor I use hydraulic fluid so I don't cross contaminate, works fine and no problems yet. ....

Lubricants

View my Photos
p15cwbm

2016-11-27          195969

Thanks for the quick reply! I will check out the Yahoo site you have noted. The hydraulic fluid currently on this tractor is AW32, but I am not sure if this is adequate for the power steering; as far as I can tell, the steering and general hydraulics work off the same pump. The previous owner did change the pump which I believe failed due to the 32 oil in warm weather i.e. not heavy enough. I am into cold weather now so the 32 may be ok but I just want to determine what the original spec was for the system. Thanks again and I will go to the Yahoo site. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login