Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Chris
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-01-07          23163

Looked at a TC33D (w/o SS) and was quoted $13,800 + $3300 for a 7308 FEL. Wondering if this is in the ball park or over the left field fence? Dealership is in SW Oklahoma.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Bird Senter

2001-01-07          23169

Chris, I'm sure no expert on prices, but that sounds about right to me. ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Cliff Addison

2001-01-08          23214

Chris,

I looked at the same set up in Iowa the other day and that was about the same price they came up with. Gonna have to sell the 1320 first.----Cliff ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Jeff B

2001-01-08          23222

Chris,

I thinks that's a good price, comparable to the lower quotes I've seen posted on this board in the past. I paid $18300 for my TC33D, w/o SS, with filled R1s, deluxe hitch, and 7308 FEL last September in Albuquerque. - Jeff ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Richard Mendel

2001-01-13          23399

Chris,
That sounds like a very decent price. Is that with R4s or turf? Turfs are about 200+ less.

Jeff,
I thought the deluxe 3-point was standard on the D model, did I miss something? I am about ready to put out the hard earned bread on a TC33D with FEL, loaded turf tires, 68" bucket, w/o SS for just over $16,000 not including taxes. This is supposed to be an A-Plan price(employe discount). I was also looking at a JD 4300. They are pretty pricey and I understand they just had a recall on them for some aluminum housing part failing in the rear end . I understand there are other issue with that series such as weak fenders and hoods. The JD has a litle advantage in the specs but I'm a little concerned about the quality and performance issues. I haven't put down any money yet.

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Chris

2001-01-13          23400

Richard,
That was the price quoted with the R-4's. Wanted to have the deal finalized today but had to clean up after the Christmas ice storm. ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Jeff B

2001-01-13          23406

Richard - not sure whether the deluxe hitch is standard or not. Either way, its a very useful feature. I also looked at the JD 4300, but was not impressed by the dealer in my area, the additional $6K in price, and the fiberglass fibers from the fender that were embedded in my arm after I tested the tractor. The one I tested had a gear transmission and it was almost impossible to shift. Perhaps I just came across a bad example. I've had excellent luck with my TC33D and highly recommend it. The JD has more capacity on the 3ph, but the TC33D can lift 1600 lb, which is enough to lift the heaviest implement I'm contemplating (i.e. a chipper). The 7308 is very easy to attach/detach. Wish it had a quick-attach bucket. I think the JD loader has that feature. The JD loader can lift more as well, but on the other hand I haven't found myself needing more capacity on the NH loader while moving snow, dirt, rocks, or firewood. The NH also has a very comfortable seat with a swivel feature. Its wheel brake setup is, unfortunately, worthless. You basically can't use the hydrostatic pedal and the left/right wheel brakes at the same time. They're all operated by the right foot. A work around is to lock the hydrostatic pedal with the cruise control and use the clutch to engage/disengage the transmission. To make this work, you have to disable a switch operated by the left brake pedal, which otherwise disengages the cruise control every time you push that pedal. (If anyone has figured out a better work around, I'd be interested.) Something to consider if you need wheel brake steering. I went for the TC33D due to a better dealer and better price. It does everything I need and I haven't had any regrets. My two cents. - Jeff ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
John Shade

2001-01-14          23413

I would say it's in the ball park but maybe in the outfield. This past May, I paid $16500 for TC33D with SS, 7308 loader(5'hd bkt), block heater, arm rests, work light. I know that this dealer (Ohio) gave me a good deal due to this older unit being under contract twice before, but the deals fell through. I would try to get other factory options thrown in or the dollars down a little, but if you a comfortable with a repritable dealer, that is worth alot. I think that maybe the prices for the 25-29-33's may come down due the popularity of the 35-40-45's (which are not currently prices alot higher than their little brothers - that is only my speculation -> don't expect NH to follow my maketing ideas. The extending 3pt lower arms are standard on the "D" and are a great little extra. ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Richard Mendel

2001-01-14          23424

John,
Your deal is a great price. I'm ready to go visit that Dealer. Just for chuckles how far is he away from Ann Arbor, MI ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
John Shade

2001-01-15          23440

275 miles but I'm not sure that he'd deal with "that state up north" (as Woody Hayes use to say) unless you happen to have an extra head football coach...LOL
Go Bucks! ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Richard Mendel

2001-01-16          23454

John,
The dealer I have been talking to just went up two thousand without a mower. That does include taxes. That 275 miles is looking like a mighty short distance as these numbers keep changing. I travel down to the moraine , West Carrolton area often and also to cleveland. If that dealer can come up with some decent pricing it would be worth the trip to trailer it back. What is the name of the town they are in oe better yet what is their name. As you may guess I'm quite serious. ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
John Shade

2001-01-16          23460

Ross Equipment, 5640 Glenn Hwy (Rt 40), Cambridge, Oh 43725 - 740-432-4556. No web-site (may not be a computor in their building). This a small family ran dealership - no sales pitches & good no-nonsense service. They primarily deal with Farm/Ag customers. Mr Ross is a great old guy. The deal that I got was uniue, but I hope that he can help you. There is also a good dealer in Zanesville,Oh - not far from here. Good luck. ....

TC33D Price

View my Photos
Richard Mendel

2001-01-16          23467

John,
Thanks for the info. I'll follow the trail and see where it takes me. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login