Go Bottom Go Bottom

EF352 fuel shut-off solenoid

View my Photos
igord8
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-10-05          185122

Hi, I have a Yanmar EF352 in which the fuel shut-off solenoid went, replaced it with a new one, but still won't start. Fuel doesn't seem to be getting through the system. Any-one had a similar problem? Any ideas?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-10-05          185123

We don't have that model but sounds like it's not a solenoid problem, more likely air or blockage.

I'd fill the tank and leave the cap loose, and, assuming free flow out of the filter, I'd check for flow at the injectors. ....

View my Photos
winston1

2012-10-06          185125

Not familiar with the EF352 but I would guess it has a way to bleed air out of the system. Probably bleed screws at the filter, maybe on the injector pump. You definitely can loosen the lines at the injectors. I assume you are getting fuel through your new solenoid valve? ....

View my Photos
igord8

2012-10-06          185127

Thanks guys. Fuel doesn't seem to be getting to the injectors. Problem seems to be in the injector pump. It's actually under warranty and the dealer hasn't been able to fix it yet either, just trying to satisfy my own curiousity
and help them if I can. They think maybe a spring has gone inside or something like that, but it's now the weekend and they won't get back to it until monday. Cheers ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login