Go Bottom Go Bottom

Aux Power Outlet for 12v Spay Unit EF352

View my Photos
jleonard
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-31          164500

I have recently purchased a Yanmar EF352 & want to install a 12v aux power outlet near ROPS - fuse box has a 10amp Beacon spot but no beacon fitted to tractor - can I tap into this circuit without interfering with other electrics?

Also operations manual supplied with tractor is very poor - where can I find a decent manual.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-31          164502

Long as the power from the beacon port goes thru a fuse I don't think you can hurt anything.
I use a similar setup for a 12 volt sprayer on my Gator but I don't know how many amps the sprayer pump draws. ....

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-31          164503

I hardwired a terminal from the battery to the outside and put a matching terminal (and an inline fuse) on the sprayer (as well as on a battery charger and an inverter).

Here Yanmar provided for its export models a 1/4"-thick Operator Manual that also has exploded parts drawings. You can buy from a dealer a 3-ring, 2" Service Manual and a similar Parts Manual. For non-export models, Murray Publishing sells various components of those, translated into English. I'm not familiar with yours but your best bet might be to find what other model for which manuals are available is closest to it. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login