Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-12-13          194183

Hi, I'm not real knowledgable on the kubota brand. I need a smaller tractor and I have a oppurtunity to buy a L2250 with around 2500hrs on it. Not sure of year though. Has the removeable cab and NO attachments. He is wanting in the $4000 range. Good Price? If I don't like it could I at least get my money back out of it? Thanks for any and all information

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-13          194184

Also he has a B8200 with 550hrs same price range, and no attachments. Not sure of year ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
WillieH
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-12-13          194189

When you say no attachments, are you including a loader in that definition(?) or does either or both have a loader coming with?

Willie H. ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-13          194191

Neither tractor has the loader, belly mower or anything. Just the 3pt ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-12-13          194192

If you will do a search for the model you are looking at normally a list will show up on different tractor sites for sale. There are oh about 4 to 6 rather large sites for used tractors. ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-13          194193

Pic ....

Picture Link
Kubota Tractors Kubota L2250 help

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-13          194194

Picture Link

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-13          194195

Picture Link

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
WillieH

2015-12-13          194199

Thanks for the pics. It may be just my laptop that I am presently using, however, I am not seeing the front knuckles that would depict 4wd. Are these 4wd or 2wd, just for clarity?
Thanks.
Willie H ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Art White

2015-12-14          194200

They both look to be two wheel drive not four but I can be wrong. To buy them with the thoughts of later buying a loader at a reasonable price and having the idea tractor might not be a good idea.
I feel they are both good tractors but they might not be good for you! Pricing, don't hesitate to offer less. ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Ekoostik9

2015-12-14          194202

I do not believe they are 4wd. Which actually makes me not want them. How about a buy and resell? I would imagine being 2wd he's asking exactly what they are worth ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
WillieH

2015-12-14          194203

Most who are seeking, are seeking a 4wd unit as opposed to a 2wd. Thanks for the clarification.

Although a loader can be fit to each of these tractors, for instance an LS model from WOODS, they are pricey. Add that to a 2wd unit that is not in high demand (???).....I think you answered your own question.

Willie H. ....

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
Art White

2015-12-14          194204

We have sold a couple of B-8200's this season that were in good shape hours are hard to tell as they only have a three digit hour meter.
The prices were about the same, both hydro's one with front blower, ag tires and power steering, the other with a loader and no-power steering. We got 5,500 a piece for them.

Kubota L2250 help

View my Photos
taogden

2015-12-28          194254

After seeing the picture, I can see it is not 4 wheel drive, and it has turf tires. The 4000 price tag makes it marginal for a two wheel drive as to getting your money back if you need too. Turf tires are terrible in snow if that is what you are hoping to use it for, and putting a front end loader on it would also make it a challenge unless you fill the rear tires with fluid. For me, this would be a pass.
Both tractors are at a minimum of 15 years old, and on the B8200, the 16 hp at the PTO makes it difficult to find attachments that would be effective, the 2250 at 21 hp is usable.
All in all, both would be a pass for me. I have a Kubota B2320DT that is 4 wheel drive and without weight on the back end I run it in 4 wheel drive when using the loader. I use it for chores on the ranch, it has a FEL and I use it for snow removal, cleaning corrals and small things which the backhoe is just to big to be effective, also the Kubota is a lot lighter (by 15000 pounds) and I can use it for picking up rocks out of the field after I have planted if I need too without compaction.
Before deciding on this, I worked through what wanted it for, the wife and her garden, what else I could use it for around the property. At 18 hp on the PTO, I can use a rototiller, and a brush-hog and under 2000 lbs even with the FEL, I can get into ground that would be too soft for anything else I own, tire spacing is right I can use it to cultivate as I am trying new spacing on my planters. One plus for this tractor has been I can get 16 hours of operation at near full hp for about 5 gallons of fuel. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login