Go Bottom Go Bottom

reevaluated tractor problem

View my Photos
cdbrk14
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-03-06          194682

my koiti 3054 the problem is fuel not water, the fuel seemsto have something stuck it overloads the tractoe and when it finally starts it cleans out and runs right. Any suggestions would be welcomed

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
cheapscot

2016-03-06          194683

Good news for you! Highly possible it is clogged injectors. - Try an injector cleaner ( use good cleaner, not the cheap stuff, and premix with diesel.) You can use the cleaner full strength and a home compressor to match the feed pressure of the fuel pump and use one of the OTC products, which many mechanics have already (I picked one up too), to clean the injectors. Otherwise add good cleaner to your fuel tank at recommended rates.

Another alternative is to find an injector cleaner service close to you or on-line, It no longer is considered a "black box" as there is now enough competition in the market, so it has become quite inexpensive. Which-ever way you go understanding injectors, the problems they can cause, and the ease with which they can be fixed can save you thousands over time. Everything new (particularly cars) has them in order to meet the fuel efficiency standards!

( Still possible, but less than 1% probability based on tractors sold, is injection pump failure, - which was a problem on 30 series from 2005-2008.Here's a post on how to fix that quite inexpensively . http://2881neches.com/kioti/ - I'd try cleaning the injectors first and go from there. Much more likely that the problem is in the injectors as they all try to clog at some point.)

Good luck. ....

View my Photos
cdbrk14

2016-03-06          194684

Thanks for the info, i will try that ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login