Go Bottom Go Bottom

Woods GroundbreakerX backhoe for 2210

View my Photos
Wildman1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-23          99095

I contacted my Woods dealer up here in Anchorage and he wasn't aware of the new backhoe. He researched it and found that that Woods is shipping that hoe. The hoe up here, he would split the shipping..about $500. The whole shipping wieght is 770#. It includes a seat frame that allows the stock seat to rotate 180 degrees. Also, a power beyond kit to tap into the tractor hydraulics.

He suggested that I bring my 2210 to his shop for the initial installation since they have the heavy lifts and experience doing this. I tend to agree. He quoted $5645 from Woods. Time I get it and have it installed..$6200. Not shabby for Alaska.

Any opinions??

Mike

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-23          99110

Hey Mike!

You might have to do something with the ROPS. It's kinda hard to spin the seat and sit under a standard ROPS. Kubota and Deere use taller, wider ones on models with backhoes.

It will be interesting to see what the subframe looks like. Maybe you might snap a few pics with it on the shop floor?

Is it snowing yet? Ha! Never mind. ....

View my Photos
JDFANATIC

2004-10-23          99119

Ditto those pics Mike. Please post when you can.

Cheers

JDFANATIC
JD2210 ....

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-10-24          99165

I too would be real interested in some pics! I was told that the Groundbreaker X was driven by a PTO pump. Is there a differance in the Kubota system vs the JD system, I wonder. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2004-10-31          99557

Not that it isn't cheaper then trading but that makes the BX23 look like a bargin for an initial perchase. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login