Go Bottom Go Bottom

I-Match set up

View my Photos
headhog
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-08          88109

I am considering purchasing a I-Match set up for my 4310 JD,i would like to find out if the flex-point reciever hitch will work on it or if anyone here has tried it. Thanks Headhog

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

I-Match set up

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-08          88112

If the flexpoint doesn't, Bad River has a nice I-Match compatible hitch. Here's a link, but I'm not sure the site has been updated with the I-Match version. ....

Link:   Bad River

I-Match set up

View my Photos
fastwalker19

2004-06-28          89568

In answer to your question, yes, your Flexpoint is compatible with the John Deere I.Match.
The only requirement is the installation of the John Deere
IMatch Bushing Kit over the two lift arm pins of your Flexpoint.
Ask for Part# BW15056 at your John Deere Dealer-their approximate price is $29.95

I-Match set up

View my Photos
magnus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-29          89609

Does anyone know if I-Match works on the JD 5020 series tractors (Cat II), or just the smaller 4000 series?

I have a Hardi sprayer (cat I) and am looking at a 5020 tractor, BUT am being told the only way they'll work is with I-Match. I can't get a confident answer as to whether I-Match works with those bigger tractors.

Thanks for any help. ....

I-Match set up

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-06-29          89641

The i-Match is set up to accept category III tools directly and requires reducer bushings for category II or Category I. Any of your category I tools will hook to a category II tractor by simply using reducer bushings. You will then use a category I top link pin as well. The i-Match just gives you the ease of quick-change hook-up. The bushing kit costs less than $6.00 if you purchase it from JD or Tractor Supply. Or, for the ease of purchase, you can pay $29.95 from Flexpoint. ....

I-Match set up

View my Photos
fastwalker19

2004-06-29          89655

Flexpoint does not carry bushings. They can be purchased at John Deere as stated. ....

I-Match set up

View my Photos
magnus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-29          89676

The problem, I'm told by the Hardi dealer, is that the newer JD 5000 series tractors have the lateral arms of the 3-point hitch going wider, when they go higher. The result is that some narrower Cat-1 implements are having busted lynch pins when fully lifted and the related dropped implements, etc. Just wondering if others have dealt with this at all. The hole-to-hole distance on my Hardi sprayer is 29.0". But I'm having trouble getting the JD dealer to confirm whether or not the 5320 that I'm looking at has a wider spread at full height than 29.0". THAT'S the dilemna... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login