Go Bottom Go Bottom

JD 950 Belly Mower 4 Sale

View my Photos
Todd Wilson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-02-17          35685

I have the belly mower of my JD 950 for sale. Its all there and complete. I am asking 600$ firm for it. I live in the middle of Kansas. I dont know if shipping is possible as its all big and heavy. I have pictures I can send via email if you request.

Todd Wilson
t1wilsn2@swbell.net

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Mrwurm

2002-02-18          35703

Todd, I don't know why you're selling your mower for your 950 but I'll tell you this. I've been looking to trade in my 650 on a new larger machine. The first thing all the dealers want to know is if I have the mower deck. It seems to add alot to the trade-in value from the dealers. I don't use my mower either, but I plan to keep it to leverage a better trade-in when I finally trade-up. ....

View my Photos
Spring Valley

2002-02-18          35704

Will the mower (I assume it is a 72") fit an 850? A friend of mine is looking for one for his 850. Let me know.

Matt ....

View my Photos
Todd Wilson

2002-02-18          35715

Yes it should fit an 850 just fine. Reason I am selling it is I do not use it. I have a Lot & Field Mowing business and cannot get the tractor on the trailer with the belly mower attached to the tractor. Wont make the angle up the ramps. Its also to hard to take on and off all the time. Its a 6 foot mower. Cuts nice grass real good. Doesnt do so hot in 2 feet of weeds but its not supposed to. My business has been bushhog work only. I figured if a finish mower was needed I would get a 3pt.

Todd

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login