Go Bottom Go Bottom

A couple of repair questions for 750

View my Photos
bobcrane
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-04-11          26580

1. I have to replace the fiberglass (I think) disc that attaches to the rods that drive the PTO that drives the mowing deck. Does anyone know how much these cost and if there is anywhere else to get them besides the dealer?2. Is there somewhere else to get an equivalent starter relay to the one JD sells for over 100 bucks? The one you use when the engine will no longer start off the key.3. I may cross post this in the Woods section but does anyone know where to get replacement wheels for a Woods belly mower? The wheels on this one have rolled bearings and Farm & Fleet did not carry such items. Nor did they carry the oblong wheel that goes in the center.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

A couple of repair questions for 750

View my Photos
Kenny
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-04-23          27143

bob, the disks you need are part #CH15329 and they sell for around $25 each at your JD dealer. I know of no other supplier. The relay kit is RE44536 that I use and it sells for about $50. It includes a wiring harness to connect to your starter but the kit was not really intended for this model and needs some modification. If you don't want the kit, the relay alone is RE164448 and sells for about $15. Kenny ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login