Go Bottom Go Bottom

Egg Recall Amazing

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-10-01          174300

In reference to the big egg recall a while back. One of the giant chicken houses is fairly close to us and the local news has been following the story pretty closely.
I'm, not defending the egg producers, if they were at fault then they should be responsible for the problems they caused. Now here is the amazing part. Some obviously city born and bred lawyer who is representing some of the people sickend by the eggs. He was given a tour of the egg farm yesteday, after the tour he spoke to anxiously waiting local reporters. He said that he would not devulge any important things he has seen but!!!! He was agast to find chicken manure and even saw a mouse in the chicken house. Sooo, chickens don't poop? And no farm boy here ever saw a mouse in the chicken house. WOW, what an educated fellow on egg production, and the green horn reporters seem to really "SCOOP" up the chicken poop information.
Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Egg Recall Amazing

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-10-02          174318

If I owned the chicken house think I would seek to find out if the city lawyer had contract with a pest control company and then if he has flowers what they use to feed them, cow manure maybe? Or does he use the terrible commercial made fertilizer? ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login