Go Bottom Go Bottom

Broken clutch housing on 7275

View my Photos
ctucker
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-28          194117

Does anybody have a good source on a new or used clutch housing for a 1996 7275 HST. If I can't find one in the near future I plan to part out a great running 7275 tractor with 1200 hours on the clock. I will take pictures tomorrow and update.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
ctucker

2015-11-29          194122

Broken Clutch housing ....

Picture Link
Cub Cadet Broken clutch housing on 7275

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-11-30          194127

I have no idea the answer but have you check to see about if it can be welded? You need to find a shop they works with cast metal. ....

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-12-03          194145

There are several tractor wrecking yards around the country. If you could even order one from the dealer I'd bet the price would be VERY high.

While welding is possible you would need an extremely skilled welder to do the job properly.

The bigger issue though is what broke it in the first place. I'm guessing this unit either saw some pretty heavy FEL work of had a backhoe unit.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
bugs46

2015-12-03          194146

www.tractorpartsasap.com
Account Help MY CART 0 Items: $0.00 Questions? Ready to order? CALL US 877-530-4430

for parts and equipment ....

View my Photos
Murf

2015-12-04          194147

There are several tractor wrecking yards around the country. If you could even order one from the dealer I'd bet the price would be VERY high.

While welding is possible you would need an extremely skilled welder to do the job properly.

The bigger issue though is what broke it in the first place. I'm guessing this unit either saw some pretty heavy FEL work of had a backhoe unit.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
ctucker

2015-12-06          194164

Thank you for your posts with different ideas. I'm not a fan of welding it as it is broken all the way around, a crack I would weld but I'm not so sure in this situation. The OEM parts are no longer available from Cub Cadet. I did find a good used housing from West Kentucky Tractor Parts. They have been awesome to work with. I have the tractor apart and am just waiting on the arrival of the new housing to get it all back together. Again thank you for your thoughts and ideas. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2015-12-07          194168

ctucker, glad you found a part. Do try to solve the issue that caused it to break. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login