Go Bottom Go Bottom

Logon problems

View my Photos
Poleman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-26          140759

Here is my problem guys and gals. I have been a premium member for about 3 years under the userid of dkheckman! I am a regular reader,not a regular poster but I have posted from time to time with no problems. In January of this year I renewed my membership and received an acknowledgement from paypal. About a month ago I tried to logon to post a message and recieved a message that the system did not recognize my userid. I have tried a number of times to email the webmaster which I assume is Dennis. I have received no response to date. I am now logged under a different userid, poleman. Do any of you know how I can contact Dennis to take care of the problem and get my old userid to work.

Dave in Idaho

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Logon problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-29          140824

Hi Dave,

The userid you upgraded was dkheckmanl not dkheckman that is an "L" on the end not a "one". I'll send you your password separately.

Dennis ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-29          140830

Makes me think of my eye sight with the fronts my computer requires for my main program.

Don't worry it gets worse. kt

Logon problems

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-03-29          140835

Hey Dennis--did I lose my Premium Membership? I've contacted you several times and haven't heard back. Some days I can't read the full message on the actual posts like a few days ago---sometimes I can, like today. In either case the "Premium Member" text is gone from my avatar, and I can't read the e-mail notifications without going to the posts. ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
bobkro

2007-03-29          140843

Dennis--

I had roughly the same problem as Dave in Idaho. I was a premium member, beginning in Nov of 2004 under userid bobkro32. I renewed my premium membership the following year via credit card, but the renewal did not get posted to my account. I was not able to visit the site much in 2005/2006, so the fact that I was not a premium member did not matter that much.

About three weeks ago, I attempted to logon/renew membership using the bobkro32 user id, but got a form reply that the bobkro32 user id was in use. I registered for premium membership under my current user id of bobkro, but have not received confirmation of membership, despite several messages to the webmaster.

I would like to regain my old user id of bobkro32 and premium membership. Can you help or point me in the righ direction?

b ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-03-30          140847

b,

Sorry about that, I sent you the password for both accounts and upgraded them both.

Thanks,

Dennis ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-03-30          140848

Dennis, and about my membership, eh? ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-03-30          140850

EW got u covered ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-03-30          140856

Dennis, have to help out of EW, still circles, well not really circles. That boy must have picked up NASCAR blood.

EW, thanks for allowing the humor. kt ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-03-30          140878

Dennis: As the Meckicanos would say: "Grassyass" :)

Kenny: "Allow" the humor---errrrr? Maybe more like "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission"? :) ....

Logon problems

View my Photos
dkheckmanl

2007-04-01          140920

Dennis,
Thanks for setting me straight on my userid. For some reason I thought that was an exclamation mark on the end not the letter l(my eyes are not the same as they used to be). I guess I never have had to logon the past few years so the problem never came up. I must have messed up when I originally joined because I never intended to have anything at the end of my name but I can live with it now that I know what it is.

Logon problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-04-01          140925

Hi Dave,

You do have another account with userid of dkheckman without the L. I upgraded that one also in case you want to use it.

Dennis ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login