Go Bottom Go Bottom

Where has Tony Oneace been

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-19          138913

Where has Tony "Oneace" been?

Hope he hasn't been collateral damage.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-19          138914

It seems that ever since he changed jobs he's been kind of sporadic, I think they're keeping him on his toes.

Either that or some little lady's got his attention. ;)

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-01-19          138915

Murf, "little lady" wife or daughter?

If memory is correct didn't he change jobs to have time with his daughter?

He also is a hunter isn't he?

View my Photos
oneace

2007-01-23          139063

I have been pretty busy. I work a 12 to 15 hour shift Fri.-sun. at my "Full time" job. Then through the week take care of getting my daughter to and from school and to and from Tae Kwan Do three times a week. On top of all that I have gotten my business started so I am on the road and in the field all the time. I basically live out of my truck. I am going to have to think long and hard about keeping the 24hr. emergency repair alive. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-01-23          139073

Hi Tony,

Got your email, your comcast host is blocking my replies as spam. If you have another email address let me know.

And yes I'd like you to help on the New Holland board.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
oneace

2007-01-24          139122

That is the only e-mail I have. I will have to see if I can lower the restrictions on my filter.

No problem I will do any thing I can to help out the board. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2007-01-25          139166

It's good to have your experience here on the board as I've used some of your knowledge too! As far as 24-7, that's a tough one and even for us we use different people to accomplish it! Don't kill yourself! ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-01-27          139201

Tony, good to hear you're getting the biz off the ground. I know we talked about before, but something to think about: If you need work during hurricane season (wherever it happens to hit) there's a lot of work to be had from general truck repairs, to tractor and skid steer repairs. More importantly there is a huge demand in the first few months for guys who can fabricate metal sides for trailers and dump trucks---even turning top-hinge tailgates into drop down floors that extend the bed---and you have to make barndoor style rear doors or gates. I've seen 20 yard dump trucks turn into 63 yard trucks overnite. Or a 3,500lb utility trailer turn into a 35 yarder (they don't enforce the DOT regs most times--if the tires hold air and the axles don't break---pull it. Also a biggie is general welding (portable or not) on anything---it's amazing what and how much stuff gets broken in the process of picking up debris. Big truck tire repair/sales and medium duty tire repair/sales, along with skid steer tire repair/sales are others. If your'e interested this or any other hurricane season keep in touch. A place to stay is usually easy to find---entire shopping centers and state and private camp gounds turned into camp sites or base operation camps for trucking/debris haulers. I stayed in a used car parking lot for over 6 mos. Not glamorous, but it paid the bills.

G' luck, ya he-ah? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login