Go Bottom Go Bottom

Spell Checker

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-07          105669

I have used this spell checker for a while now, ever since DRankin posted the link. My spelling is as bad as you would ever know, but this is the great equalizer.

It is a free download and doesn't leave any "spyware" on your computer. Click on "download" in the left margin.

Just thought I'd put up a post so it can be found easier in the future.

Link:   ieSpell

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Spell Checker

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-08          105703

AV8R You use this, have you seen a change in your spam box or junk mail? I have looked at it but it seems nothing is free on the web anymore there is always a string "tag" attached.

Thanks Harvey ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-02-08          105720

The guy who wrote the software has a little blurb on the download page asking for donations if you like the product.

I think it is an up and up deal. ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
AV8R

2005-02-08          105725

I have not noticed any differance in unwannted e-mail since downloading and using this software.

In a technical sence I think the program just ties into what you already have, word, excell, etc. I've noticed that things I've added to ieSpell are automatically in the Word and Excell spell checkers. ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-02-09          105854

AV8R: Your last post--you are joking, right? about the spell checker, 'cause it looks like it was terned (sp) off--- LOL! ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
AV8R

2005-02-09          105860

Now you see why I need it. That's pretty ugly, huh? ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-02-10          105874

Wull, I dedn't wunt tosay dat :D ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
cutter

2005-03-15          108073

I posted that link several years ago as well. I have used it on two machines and found it to be one of the few trouble-free offerings out there, and it is free. It actually causes 100% fewer problems than Bill Gates' stuff. ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-03-15          108075

Hello stranger! Nice to hear from you once in a while.

How's life? ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-03-15          108076

Cutter,

Long time no see. How 's things up north?

Heck we might see TomG or Roger Loving some time soon. I really miss those two guys. We have had some great ones here at Tractorpoint!

Best to your family Cutter!

Dennis ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
Chief

2005-03-15          108082

Good to see you posting again Cutter! Another option for a spell checker is to just open up an email frame with your Outlook Express; cut and paste what you have typed for your post to the open email frame and click on spelling. Then cut and paste the spell checked text back to the TP posting frame. ....

Spell Checker

View my Photos
cutter

2005-03-16          108126

It sure is great being missed! You folks all know how to make someone feel welcome.

I am not gone, just been terribly busy with job, house restoration and boat refurbishing. Will have the boat ready and in the water this spring finally, after four years of robbing hours here and there to work on her. Had the canvas installed last month, cushions and curtains being made this month.

I lost my dad in April of '03, mother over Christmas, almost lost sister-in-law just after that and two weeks ago my wife broke her ankle. I can't keep up with it all, feel pretty much overwhelmed most of the time. Just keep telling myself things will improve.

What impresses me most is that I don't know any of you personally yet you treat me as family here. What a fine web-site Dennis has!

Thank you all ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login