Go Bottom Go Bottom

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-29          126829

I have been battling gophers for several years. I broke down last week and ordered my Rodenator. It arrived yesterday. It's not fully assembled yet due to illness, a county-wide vote to raise taxes, etc. BUT, I should have it operational today assuming the rain holds off.

I posted this in the safety forum since it uses a mixture of propane and oxygen to send a concussion wave through the tunnels. Basically, blow them up. I am so looking forward to trying this puppy out! Finally, revenge will be mine!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Maybe all of those Caddyshack lines will stop running through my head...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
dkheckmanl
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-29          126832

Good luck with your Rodenator. Where did you purchase it?
I have heard some good things about one made here in Idaho. I may have to get one if the gophers start moving from my pasture in to my lawn. ....

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
shortmagnum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-29          126837

I had to look up the website to see what you're talking about. If you haven't seen them, watch the videos. Especially the one labeled "john deere promo."

It looks like the thing shoots propane down the hole and then explodes the whole tunnel system. This could be fun!
Dave ....

Link:   Rodenator

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-03-29          126838

I watched the videos that was great. Dont have gophers, wonder if it will work on mole crickets. It looked like so much fun I might import some gophers. You get a chance to blow things up and nobody breathing down your neck. ....

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
harvey

2006-03-29          126842

Now that might be what I need for the Red squirrel family that just moved into my attic or wall not sure which! ....

Got my new toy yesterday

View my Photos
Iowafun

2006-03-30          126884

I got the one that's produced in Midvale, Idaho. I called up and just ordered it using a credit card. I finished putting it together last night and did two test shots. It makes a good bang and really moves the ground. I want to collapse the tunnels to keep new gophers from moving in. That's been my problem. I kill them off only have someone move in and keep expanding the tunnel system.

Unfortunately, supposed to storm here today so I won't be able to work them over tonight. I have fields so full of gophers that you can walk across just on the mounds. It's that bad. So I'll start in the immediate yard and then work further out to create a buffer zone. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login