Go Bottom Go Bottom

Garden tractor repaint

View my Photos
JDMLM2210
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-03          95497

I have a I.H.C.C. 982 that I would like to get repainted anyone have anybody to recommened. I live in the Elgin IL area. Also what would be a fair price to pay for a repaint on a garden tractor

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Garden tractor repaint

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-03          95503

Not sure as to how original you want the paint job to look but you can get original OEM tractor enamal spray paint at Rural King and Tractor Supply Center and do the paint job yourself and save a few bucks. I use it to touch up my Deere and the paint looks good. You can also buy the paint in gallon containers and spray it with a HPLV spray gun. Just a option to consider. ....

Garden tractor repaint

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-09-09          96069

Would a 1966 BOLENS be considered an Antique Tractor? ....

Garden tractor repaint

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-09-10          96109

Ibrown59, I don't know much about antique garden tractors, but I'm sure someone on the board can help us both out. I've got a Simplicity walk behind complete with cultivator, sickle mower, and I think some other attachment if I could find it. My Dad got hold of it back in the 50's somewhere and I'm sure it would still start with a little coaxing. Reason I thought about it was because I had to move it the other day to get at some other collectable thing, (junk). Frank. ....

Garden tractor repaint

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-10          96124

JD:
I have three 982's. Suggest you go to your local IH/Case dealer and get pricing for decals, etc. They can probably tell you of a local guy that restores and paints IH/Farmall (red)tractors and get pricing from him. You can also purchase paint from that dealer if you want to do it yourself and get authentic "Red". ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login