Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ever heard or a TYM tractor

View my Photos
Larry in MI.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-07-06          17788

I saw a tractor at a small dealership today that I have never heard of. The initials on the front of the hood were TYM. It looked like a 4wd compact and was redish brown in color. I looked on the PIN plate and I think it said TORK YONG or something like that (didn't have my reading glasses with me). Does anyone know anything about these tractors???

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Jonathan Skeggs

2000-07-12          17898

The TYM tractors known as Tim`s are I think Korean tractors the machines I have seen are TYM390 39hp ROPS Kubota engine 12+12 mechanical for sale to the customer at £9995 + Value Added Tax @ 17.5%.Next is a TYM550 55hp ROPS DPS engine (Deere Power Systems) 16+16 mechanical inc creep £13685+ VAT and finally TYM550 55hp aircon cab DPS engine 16+16 mech for £14995+VAT. This is very cheap in the UK and they do look the part but time will tell if they are relieable. Hope this has been of use.P.S. I think it is Tang Yong. ....

View my Photos
Larry in MI.

2000-07-13          17916

Thanks Jonathon. With your help I was able to locate a web site for the Tong Yang tractors. As you said, they look the part but I am curious if anyone has any experience with these tractors. They certainly made a good choice for engines. ....

Link:   Tong Yang MoolSan Co. site

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login