Go Bottom Go Bottom

Yazoo Rat Rod mower - New Pix by itsmescott

View my Photos
itsmescott
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-07-17          184302

itsmescott has posted a new photo. Subject: Yazoo Rat Rod mower!. Description:

5hp Briggs and Stratton Industrial motor with cast iron core.
Its belt driven to the blade. That means I can mow over most things without damaging the motor eg; roots, sticks, rocks, bricks, yard ornaments, empty beer cans I threw off the patio, shoes the kids left out in the yard, the dead squirrel at the curb, the pliers I just found with it, along with numerous other objects that I find while in the process of mowing. So I guess this Rat Rod mower can also be considered some sort of "detector" whether it be for metal objects or as far as that goes objects made of damn near anything.

This Yazoo Rat Rod is chain driven baby!!! and you know what that means....It will navigate over any terrain I put it to! Works wonders plowing thru the tomato garden, hell the tomatoes werent growing anyways, so it got rid of em. Drives up bushes and shrubs leaving them neatly pruned on the side it decided to drive up. When encountering curbs, she will climb or descend them without hesitation. And depending on the amount of beers I have partaken in, The Yazoo Rat Rod lawnmower crosses the street, on its own, to do justice to ole man Jenkins lawn and his pink flamingos.

The paint job is unique and certainly one of a kind. Gray primer accented with black enamel stripes. Also recently, I mounted a car antennae to the platform and put a squirrel tail at the top of the antennae. The squirrel I got from my front curb and the Yazoo was decent enough to remove the tail without damage to it!
I am only one in the neighborhood, or possibly the country with an awesome looking Rat Rod Yazoo lawnmower. I am proud to leave it in my driveway, pull up a lawn chair a cooler and my BBQ grill, admiring it between flips of the burgers and drinks of my Pabst Blue Ribbon. Not to worry about company either, because this Rat Rod lawnmower brings plenty of attention and lots of conversation, my driveway is usually filled with admiring company.

Scott...............

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login