Go Bottom Go Bottom

Tractorpoint -- Bad River Photo Contest

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-20          170148

Tractorpoint Photo Contest

Win a Badriver 3 Point Hitch Receiver Adapter!

We will be running a Tractor photo contest with a Badriver Tractor Hitch as the first place prize!

Here is the information on the contest:

1) Add a tractor related photo to your Tractorpoint Photo Album.
2) Add a message to the "Photo Contest" forum which is in the "General Tractor" board section. Link to your photo album entry and include a description of the photo by May 31, 2010. Here is the link http://tractorpoint.com/cgi-bin/tractorreview/forum.pl?category=PCON&catname=Photo Contest
3) The entries will be judged based on creativity, photo quality, and amount of positive feedback as measured by the posts in response to your entry.
4) Each member can enter up to 3 photos
5) The contest ends May 31, 2010
6) Finalists will be selected after the contest ends, each finalist will send in a high resolution version of their photo for final judging.
7) A Badriver Adapter hitch will be shipped to the winner.(free shipping to the lower 48 states, other locations may incur an additional shipping charge)
8) If their are less than 100 member submissions the contest may be withdrawn or the time extended at the descretion of Tractorpoint.

Dennis

Here is a YouTube video that will show you how to get the URL address from your photo album so you can paste it into the Image URL form for you Photo Entry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuT1tCDv3eA

Link:   Photo Contest Entry Location

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-21          170190

added howto video for getting URL of Photo entry ....

Link:   YouTube Howto get Image URL Address

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2010-04-29          170435

Hi,

Only 8 entries so far, we need a minimum of 100 submissions to validate the contest. Those that have submitted photos you need to get people to post a "I like" or "don't Like" response to your entry message, so far no one has a response.

I see some nice photos have been loaded to albums, but they don't count as entries until you post them to the "Photo Contest" thread.

If you need help let me know. I have included a video that you can use if you don't know how to copy a Image URL.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2010-05-11          170700

We need more entries to validate the contest requirement of minimum of 100 entrants!

View my Photos
kthompson

2010-05-11          170711

Can a person enter more than once? Can they enter more than one photo? ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2010-05-11          170714

Up to 3 photos per member. The rest of the details are in the the first message of this thread.

Thanks! ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2010-05-19          170915

Time is running out! Only 12 days left. We need alot more entries to validate the contest requiremnet of a minimum of 100 entries. ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2010-05-28          171167

As Dennis stated the photo contest is coming to a end on 5/31/10. We both thought that more entries would be received. The hitch adapter retails for $109.95 and includes free UPS ground shipping which is in the $12.00-$20.00 range depending upon the winner's location.

If you are not going to enter, we would atleast like feed back on which photo you think is the most popular and deserving.

Consider the subject matter as well as the artistic view. You can rate the entries from 1 to 10, with 10 being the higher value.

PRIZE PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: The Hitch Adapter, BR70212 is rated for towing trailers (off-road) up to 10,000 lbs. combined trailer and payload capacity with a maximum hitch/tongue weight of 1,000 lbs. It is best suited for sub-compact and compact utility tractors up to 40 H.P. It is supplied with mounting bolts for fastening to a horizontal drawbar and includes the exclusive safety chain. The hitch adapter is powder coated for durability, while the fasteners and safety chain are zinc plated for corrosion resistance.

Best of luck to those that entered! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login