Go Bottom Go Bottom

Great Bend Loader

View my Photos
Jim White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-05-09          16134

If anyone is looking to purchase a new loader I would strongly recomend a Great Bend and Wyatt Farm Center, Wyatt, Indiana. I had a JD 1050 with MFWD and wanted to install a loader on it.I researched every manufacturer I could find to compare specs.and asked for recomendations on the CTB. I found Great Bend was consistantly rated very high, had one of the best lift capacities and the strongest frame that tied to the rear axle. In an unrelated message on the CTB I came across Chuck from Wyatt Farm Center, from the message I deducted that he is a dealer. I placed an e-mail of what I had and what I wanted and asked them to quote me a price. Wyatt sent me a price that was right in my budget so I ordered it. Wyatt had everything set-up perfectly and gave me great advice on what was needed for my tractor. I recieved the loader about 2 weeks ago, spent a saturday afternoon installing it and I've been in awe ever since. This is a extremely high quality piece of equipment represented by an extremely high quality dealer.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Great Bend Loader

View my Photos
Eric Edwards

2000-05-31          16817

Jim.. I'd like to know what model Great Bend you bought and the price if I could be so bold. I too, am in the market for a loader for my JD1070. I have inquired as to price with one Kubota Dealer on a 280S but he wanted to sell me a Woods Du-all and wouldn't quote me a price on the Great Bend. He said it was antiquated technology, whatever that means. Other dealers from a long distance quoted me a list price of about $4200. This is $1000. more than a JD430, although it lifts 400lbs more and that's what I'm after. That is also including a quick attach bucket system. But not including the controls valve assembly, as I have a set for a 440 loader from a previous owner. Thanks, Eric ....

Great Bend Loader

View my Photos
MARC GREENWELL

2000-06-28          17512

Aloha Jim, I'am a proud owner of a Kubota L3750 and in the market for a frontend loader. Your comments about the Great Bend got my attention. I would be very appreciative if you could let me know the web address of Great Bend. I got the spec info from Bushhog but need to compare it to GB. Thanks for the help. Marc ....

Great Bend Loader

View my Photos
Jim Youtz

2000-06-28          17545

Marc, Bushhog makes Great Bend loaders. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login