Go Bottom Go Bottom

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
tractorbrad
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-03          110682

Hi! I have a 7308 loader with a heavy duty bucket and because the bucket has a large rolled top lip I was wondering what the best way would be to install bucket hooks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-04          110683

Brad I have the same loader and bucket I put clevis hooks on each corner by the rolled part I also got a pair of hooks from the NH dealer they look like handles with a place to put a chain link in. I put these on the top of the bucket. You can see the handle type hooks in my picture #6 and the corner hooks in #18. ....

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
tractorbrad
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-04          110704

Thanks for the info. ....

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-05          110714

Six hundred and forty horsepower? Is that for real? I bet you don't get 50,000 miles out of a set of tires!

Is the car factory or aftermarket custom???? ....

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
drcjv.

2005-05-05          110725

Mark the car dynoed at 538HP at the rear wheels so estimated flywheel HP is 640. It is very squirrelly with street tires If I want it to hook I must run drag radials or full slicks. The entire drive train is custom. I bought the car new as a 1999 Roush mustang stage II then rebuit the drive train. ....

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-05-05          110728

I hope you have 4-point harness in there instead of the regular belts.

It's hard to conceive making that much HP with modern gasolines in an engine that will fit in a Mustang. ....

7308 bucket hooks

View my Photos
drcjv.

2005-05-06          110741

No just regular belts. It is amazing that 281 cubic inches can produce that much power. It is not easy I smoked 3 motors trying to get to this point. There is probably another 50-60 hp in the motor but at this point I have it tuned very rich an conservative. I went a little crazy several years ago with the whole "fast and furios sreet racing Thing" After a few close calls and the fact that the car was well known in the area and nobody else would race me I thankfuly outgrew it. Now I do mostly car shows. Last year I put less than 400 miles on the car. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login