Go Bottom Go Bottom

Quicke Loader - recommendations experience

View my Photos
49tandc
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-02          109315

I am getting a newer 50 HP tractor and the dealer will give me a good deal on a QUICKE (brand) loader. It appears to be made in Canada. I don't know anythgoug about them but it looked pretty stout & easy to swap implements. Any Quicke users here - recommendations please.

Thanks,
49T&C

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-04-03          109338

They are one of if not the best loaders on the market. ALO/Quickie Are better than most factory loaders. They are also very easy to remove and reinstall. ....

View my Photos
49tandc

2005-04-03          109343

Thanks for the reply. It is reassuring to hear that. I found this board searching for more info on the tractor and FEL. I see a depth and breath of experience here. I'll get a rootrake for it and already see that I need to weld 3 hooks on the top of the bucket. Your pics are a big help too.

Thanks,
49T&C ....

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-04-03          109344

No problem what kink of tractor are you looking at? ....

View my Photos
49tandc

2005-04-03          109346

One local dealer has a SAME - Argon 50, I was impressed with the thing. I've got a '67 IH B414 now and don't want to go below 50 HP. The SAME is 50HP & 4WD, air cooled, well thought out and with a FEL, would do me well. Our county road dept has 2 SAMEs and runs the crap out of them. I spoke to their maintenance guys and they said all they have had to do is change fluids/filters - no problems with the SAME.

49T&C ....

View my Photos
2bitfarmer

2005-08-26          115487

Not Canadian made!!! Denmark, and France!!!! They are owned by a venture capital firm in europe and I almost put one on my tractor...I wouldn't buy one of these if they paid me - It's built okay but I got a Leon's and is a super strong well built unit - I HIGHLY recommend this...the mount was a dream...they have this cone thing and it doesn't slop around like alot of others ....

View my Photos
oneace

2005-08-26          115491

Sorry to say but they are made in Canada, I used to sell them. You for get that allot of Canada speaks French. ....

View my Photos
2bitfarmer

2005-08-29          115592

OOOOOH A DEALER! Perhaps if you took some time to learn about your product line we farmers would be able to make better informed choices in the products we buy. I have attached their company link. They are actually owned by a venture capital company out of Europe called 3i. Some of Canada is french speaking...I don't know what that has to do with ALO except they have factories in FRANCE!

Link:   ALO info

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login