Go Bottom Go Bottom

2010 camry fuse help

View my Photos
bemike61
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-12-22          175908

i was checking connector on rear taillights to see which was parking light and brake light. i shorted out wires by accident. the brake lights work but rear parking lights and front amber lights do not. the front amber flashers work. cannot find clearly which fuse or relay is for parking lights in owners manual. thanks for any help.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

2010 camry fuse help

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-23          175911

I don't have a simple answer for you but lady who works with me has an older Camry than yours and about same thing happened with hers. Turned out there was two fuse blocks in her car, one very easy to find under the hood and the other under the dash behind a coin drawer or such. My wife also has an older Avalon than your Camry and sitting at my desk think it has two fuse panels also, again one under dash and under hood. The best I can remember those in dash panels are to the left of the steering wheel.

Wonder if one panel is the for electrical on all models and the other depends on options for the county it is going to. ....

2010 camry fuse help

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-23          175913

Does the owners manual show where the fuse box(s) are? It shouldn't be too difficult to see which fuse blew with a good flashlight. Maybe you'd need to pull the fuses to examine them but that's not difficult, just takes a little time.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login