Go Bottom Go Bottom

Century prices go up but not Branson prices

View my Photos
Paladin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-01          92436

You guys will never know how close I was to placing an order when I called Walter's Tractors in Linglestown, PA with a price sheet that Walter had given me two weeks before. I was rocked back on my heels by a $1000 price increase (on the Branson 3510 - I can't keep the Century/Zetor designations straight). Yeoooow! A quick exchange of emails with Wayne at LMTC in Ohio revealed that he was holding the line on Branson prices.

Incl. about $1000 state tax, I am now looking at a $3000 premium for the Century with FEL over the Branson with FEL, both priced delivered. That's way too much. I am leaning to Branson now.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Paladin

2004-08-01          92437

I don't want to create confusion here. Walter's handles the CENTURY. The model I priced at Walters was the exact Century equivalent of the Branson 3510. Century has a better loader, no doubt about that. Other than that, identical tractors. ....

View my Photos
meekster

2004-08-01          92467

If you go with Wayne at LMTC in OH...don't worry! I purchased a 3510 off of him last October. I have over 75 hours on my 3510 TLB now. As for the loader..the quickconnect bucket is a must have...just need some forks for it too! I don't advise it, but I have lifted over 2000 lbs w/ it. As long as you have counterweight (like a backhoe) it will do it! I luv this tractor!
Wayne is a straight shooter too!
-Jim from Ohio ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login