Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ford garden tractor help

View my Photos
dodgeram3500
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-29          164463

Does anyone know where the Ford LGT125,145, or 165 came from and where I can get parts or accessories from? I have a LGT145. Oh and what year were these tractors built in?
Thanks very much!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ford garden tractor help

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-29          164473

Best I can tell Ford made them in '80's and early '90's. I have a 1991 LGT125 that I put a new 14 hp engine on. Sold the deck though.

What kind of accessories are you looking to add? If it were me, I'd sell the oldster and get a larger newer hydrostatic one (these 20-year-old-plus machines don't have good resale value--I'd be happy to get $300 for mine--the engine cost $475). There is no comparison. Then you can add accessories that mean something--like a front loader.

Where in Canada are you, eh, hoser? ....

Ford garden tractor help

View my Photos
dodgeram3500
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-08-02          164584

Thanks, It works like a charm right now, it starts the first try always and right after the -40C winter! (this last winter got to -50C with wind chill)
I would tell you were I live but Y'all cant pronounce it anyways! lol Ps. what do you mean by hoser? (never heard that before)

Ford garden tractor help

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-03          164589

LOL You must be yonger than 40! "Hoser" is a reference to a '70's northern Canadian comedy show (think: early homemade cable program) starring two "brothers" (Rick Moranis is one) who became famous actors and comedians. Lots of beer was involved, eh? They would say "Take off hoser". Well okay, it was funny THEN. Had to be there. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login