Go Bottom Go Bottom

TZ Mower Deck Suspension Issue

View my Photos
redrum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-09-27          135506

Hi;

I have a TZ25DA, with a 54" MMM. I had read quite some time ago that there was a recall issue with the deck lifting/leveling, etc that they were fixing, but the new machines should have the fix.

Well, I expected the machine to come with the deck leveled, but when the machine came in late August, after 1 cut, I noticed that the anti-scalping wheels needed to be set to different positions. Checked the F/B level, off by 2".

The tractor went back for other service, but while there the dealer told me that the problem with the deck was a recall that they "just heard about" and they repaied it 9/20.

My question. Is this an old thing, and am I getting BS, as I have suspected on many of my dealings with them?

BTW, the machine is real nice...when I have it...

RR

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ Mower Deck Suspension Issue

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-27          135517

From day ONE there was deck leveling issues with those tractors. Your dealer must have just opened shop if the just heard about it. And as far as I know the only recall is the lazy ass set up guy at the dealer who does not want to do the job properly and short cuts it. When I used to do it, it would take about 45 mins. to an hour and a half to get the deck leveled out of the crate. After that it is a breeze for the costumer to do as routine maintenance. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login